Niaje Niaje

Woman Electrocuted To Death In Kayole

0 610

A woman in Kayole Patanisho area  has been electrocuted to death an incident that  happened when she was hanging washed clothes.

Her neighbours  say that the deceased struggled for  few minutes before passing away.

According to her husband Vitalis Mirimi the incident happened when he was at his work  place but was informed by his neighbours who witnessed the incident.

‘‘I was at work  before receiving a call that my wife has fallen down from stool where she was hanging clothes,its at this moment that i rushed but unfortunately she was no more.’’ Mirimi narrated.

He is now calling for support from well wishers and area politicians as he prepares to transport the body  of his dear wife to  their rural home in Western Kenya.

The body is currently at the Mama Lucy mortuary.

Comments
Loading...