Woman burnt in Donholm after stove explodes

0 556

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

A middle aged woman has suffered severer burns after a kerosene stove she was using exploded in Mabatini slums in Donholm area.

The woman was reportedly preparing to go to work when she attempted to light the stove before it exploded.

Wellwishers were alerted by her screams for help only to find her serverely burnt.

She was first rushed to Mama Lucy Hospital but had to be transferred to Kenyatta National Hospital for treatment.

 

Did you enjoy this article?
Signup today and receive free updates straight in your inbox. We will never share or sell your email address.
I agree to have my personal information transfered to MailChimp ( more information )

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments
Loading...

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More