Wahu Kagwi excited fans online on Wednesday 21st Wednesday after she shared an old throwback photo of her and singer Nameless back in their campus days.
The sassy singer tickled her fans when she narrated how her parents had met her then boyfriend at her Chiromo campus hostel after popping in to visit her un announced.
In a long hilarious post Wahu revealed why Nameless was wearing that marvin and the reason behind the awkward pose.
‘’Here are some fun facts about this particular throwback pic that I bet @namelesskenya does not remember,
1) This was taken in my Chiromo campus room
2) It was taken by one Mr. Kagwi, otherwise known as my father, who had randomly come to visit me, accompanied by his lovely wife
3) This was the first time that my boyfriend was meeting my parents- (my boyfriend had also just randomly dropped in, so no prior thinking had gone into this)
4) My boyfriend broke into a bit of a sweat…..but couldn’t remove his marvin… because it would reveal the short on- setting dreadlocks that may not be what you want as a first impression on the father of your girlfriend (I guess)
5) My room was small, and seeing that we were running out of sitting space- I, in my infinite wisdom, suggested that I could sit on my boyfriend…. And he needless to say… thought I was nuts!!!! So that idea just died like that
6) That’s his “this is awkward” pose….and that’s my “yeah…..this is totally awkward” half smile that looks like I’m chewing on something
7) At the end of it all….. My dad did walk me down the aisle…and did put my hand in his. Not with a warning, but with a hug…and so it did end well, despite the awkward beginning. #justthoughtidshare#funnyfondmemory.’’she wrote.
Wahu and Nameless have been happily married for 13 years and have two daughters, Tumiso and Nyakio.
Fans were wowed by the story some even stating how they wished to have an experience of the same.