Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.
Skyscraper
Skyscraper Right

Two Children Burnt In Umoja Fire

0 303

umoja fireTwo children have been burnt beyond recognition after their house caught fire in Umoja Innercore estate early this morning.

Their mother said she went out to buy milk and left the one and half-year-old girl and boy aged 7 in the house when a stove exploded.

The family was living in a wooden structure on the top of the four-storey building where the father worked as a caretaker.

The father, Mr Joseph Kinyia Theuri said he left the children and their mother in the house but was called by a neighbour who informed him that his house was on fire.

NATION

Comments
Loading...

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More