Tattooing is a form of art that will stick in the body of a person’s lifetime. But the art of body painting is sometimes done in a way that is not safe at risk of serious infectious diseases
The decision to get a tattoo should have well-
Some of the side effects that may arise from tattooing is a risk of infection, such as the use of un-sterilized needles or content of harmful substances from the ink used. Some of the victims began to fall viral infection Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
Tattoo ink is generally made from suspensions of particles that are soluble in water such as mercury,
Prof. Helen Suh MacIntosh, an expert in environmental health from
1. HIV-AIDS Infection
2. Hepatitis B or C
Some types of red ink to create a permanent tattoo does contain mercury and some heavy metals such as cadmium or
According to Prof Helen, the metals contained in a tattoo that is used on the skin have been known to cause allergic reactions,
Colors other than standard tattoo ink is also derived from heavy
For that he thought a tattoo of materials must include the risk of heavy metal content, including lead, arsenic, etc., and which many linked to cancer and birth defects.
Exposure to heavy objects that usually appear many years after people get a tattoo. When examined with
Losses have a permanent tattoo could be;
1. The pain must be felt by someone when making a tattoo because its manufacture uses a needle containing the ink according to the desired color.
2. The high costs to get a tattoo.
3. Is permanent so it can not be removed easily, if you want to delete it does not always work 100 percent and the price is very expensive.
4. After years of color can fade or emerging fault
5. Fashion and trends are always changing, it could be now the picture is the trend but it could be something ancient
6. Maybe the tattoo will look attractive at the age of 20 years, but it would be unusual after the age of 50 years old.
7. There is a risk of infection from any tattooing, such as from non-sterile needles or the ink containing dangerous
The advantage of having a permanent tattoo;
1. Tattoos can express a personal, artistic or messages that are meaningful to the owner of the body.
2. There is a certain satisfaction if you have something different to others.
3. Tattoos can be a characteristic of a person.
Owners are generally aware that a permanent tattoo ‘painting’
Check out some of the tattoos I fell for;
MUKAMI K. MAKENA
Additional Info :xhotstrendytoday.com