Shalom Hospital is once again on the spot after a man shared how the hospital doctors left a bandage in his wife's uterus after a caeserian surgery conducted at the hospital in February.
The man by the name Moses narrated how his wife…
Shalom Hospital, the facility in which a seven-month old baby died due to an overdose of morphine injection, has been violating several patient care procedures.
This is according to a report released by the Kenya Medical Practitioners…
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.