Mother and two children die in gas explosion accident

0 372

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

A mother and her to children lost their lives on Tuesday morning after a fire broke out in a four storey building located at Eastleigh.

The neighbors say the fire that broke out at around 1:00 am may have been a gas explosion .

According to the neighbors, they had a loud bang and later on fire engulfed the rental apartment located at 19th street Eastleigh section 3.

Other occupants of the building managed to escape unhurt.

According to one of the witness, Abdul, county council fire brigade came late but managed to contain the fire.

“We had a bang and thought that it was the transformer that had exploded, after some time we had another bang so we decided to walk to the area that’s when we saw the fire. There were two Administration Officers in the area who notified the county fire department but by the time they arrived the fire had already caused extensive damage.” he said

 

Did you enjoy this article?
Signup today and receive free updates straight in your inbox. We will never share or sell your email address.
I agree to have my personal information transfered to MailChimp ( more information )

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments
Loading...

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More