Middle aged Man dies in overnight fire in Korogocho

0 276

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

A middle aged man was man burnt beyond recognition in an overnight fire in Komboni, Korogocho area.

According to witnesses they allege the fire was caused by a candle that razed down a house, and the situation was made worse by the absence of fire engines from Nairobi County.

Nothing was salvaged

Elsewhere a fire was also reported in Kiambio Eastleigh with one person with critical injuries rushed to Mama Lucy hospital.

Kenya Red Cross Society will carry out an assessment today.

Nairobi City County fire brigade team who were at the scene managed to contain the fire

Did you enjoy this article?
Signup today and receive free updates straight in your inbox. We will never share or sell your email address.
I agree to have my personal information transfered to MailChimp ( more information )

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments
Loading...

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More