Jiko kills man in Mlolongo

0 766

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

A 27 year old man was today found dead in his rental house at Mlolongo ,Machakos County.

The man reportedly died on Sunday after inhaling carbon monoxide that emanated from a jiko he was using to cook Githeri.

His body was however found today in his house by a relative who came looking for him after calling him from Monday without response.

The relative was then forced to call the police who broke into the house only to find his decaying body.

The body was then taken to the mortuary.

 

Did you enjoy this article?
Signup today and receive free updates straight in your inbox. We will never share or sell your email address.
I agree to have my personal information transfered to MailChimp ( more information )

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments
Loading...

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More