Hundreds Left Homeless As Fire Burns Down Houses In Mathare

0 268

More than 70 houses were razed down by a fire incident that started in Mathare 4 A last evening.

One person is said to have sustained burns on the face and was treated at a nearby clinic.

Eye witnesses say the fire was caused by a cooking stove that had exploded.

Victims who could did not salvage anything from the burnt houses accused the fire fighters for arriving late to put off fire.

“The stove exploded and the fire quickly spread to the other houses burning everything,” said a victim.

Comments
Loading...