Skyscraper Right
happy 2020

Actress Truphena reveals why she did not attend her son’s burial

One year on

0 1,797

Actress Aisha Noor known for her role as Truphena in The real househelps of Kawangware has finaly revealed why she was not able to bury her son Ubbaydah or even see his body when he succumbed to an infection in Mumias last November.

The former Real House of Kawangware (TRHK) actress blames her boyfriend at the time for missing her son’s burial.

At the time of the passing Truphena was not with her son because of a theft case lodged against her.

Truphena revealed that she was arrested on theft suspicion  while on an an interview with Citizen TV. The actress went on to explain that she had  hired a Kes 400,000 camera on behalf of her boyfriend who surprisingly lost it.

“I had hired someone else’s video camera on behalf of my boyfriend and had the agreement registered under my name. He misplaced the camera while using it. I do not know who stole it from him, or how he misplaced it. After informing the camera owner that I had misplaced the device, I was arrested and detained at Central Police Station. I was later arraigned at Milimani Law Courts for theft,” says Truphena.

The actress reveals she took her son to her mother’s place in Mumias after she was set free on bond. She later on returned to the city to look for money to compensate for the camera.

“My son at that time was 11 months old. Given, I was in police custody, my son could not be detained alongside me. He was taken away. I did not know where he was. How I wish I was allowed to be with him in police custody. I understand death is unavoidable, but I could have watched him die in my hands, in my presence.

“Two days later, I was released on bond and reunited with my son who was putting up at a relative’s place. I took him to my parents’ home in Mumias, and returned to the city to look for money to compensate the camera owner,” she said.

Her son died two weeks after she too him to her mother’s place in Mumias and unfortunately the actress could not travel in time to attend his burial.

“Two weeks later, my mum called and told me that my son was dead. She told me that he succumbed to an infection. By the time I traveled to Mumias, my son was already buried according to Islamic practice. I did not see him lifeless. I did not take part in his burial,” she added.